Re: possible bug in busybox 'test' applet

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:32:49PM +0100, Dave Denholm wrote:
>Hi,
>   this came up while running a shell script (part of oprofile)
>on an embedded target using busybox. Not sure if it's a bug in
>busybox, or ambiguity in the spec, or both. I can repro on a
>debian 'testing' system with a prebuilt busybox binary.

>BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 1:1.10.2-1) built-in shell (ash)

note that the version in debian is outdated. At least a dozend bugs that
are filed against the busybox package of debian are fixed upstream,
lenny should really ship with a current version (of course there is
already a bug about this, ping the d-i folks to update the package, we
will try our best to iron out any bugs the d-i might run into).

thanks,