Unblocks for l10n NMUs (one needing D-I team approval)

I think I went over all "l10n" NMUs I uploaded during last weeks and
found the following:

With udebs, needing D-I team approval:

console-setup/1.27:
   * Add a template for the main menu item name.
   * Translation updates

"Regular" updates, with a few more "minor" things:

totd/1.4-4.3
   * Translation updates
   * [Lintian] Remove dh-make boilerplate from debian/copyright
   * [Lintian] Drop empty debian/preinst script
   * [Lintian] Replace build dependency on xutils by one on xutils-dev
   * [Lintian] No longer ignore errors by "make distclean"
php-clamavlib/0.13-1.3
   * Translation updates
   * [Lintian] Add normalized copyright statement to debian/copyright
   * [Lintian] No longer ignore errors by "make clean"
root-system/5.18.00-2.1
   * Remove extra space in debconf templates. Closes: #488136
   * Translation updates
cacti/0.8.7b-2.1
   * Translation updates
   * [Lintian] Properly spell MySQL in package description
   * [Lintian] Wrap the debian/copyright file to 80 characters

Updates indirectly related to debconf stuff:

update-inetd/4.30+nmu1
   * Drop unused debconf templates with apologies to translators
     whose work I'll waste.
     Closes: #481659, #483621, #484240, #491206, #491824, #492575
uucp/1.07-19.3
   * Drop useless debian/po directory. Therefore, translations
     are now longer used. Closes: #482133
     With apologies to translators...

Updates with only translations:

libphidgets/0.3.8-3.1