Poor, yes very poor boot files from your services. 0

Dear Debian team,

Out of all the many choices for installing the many different Linux operating systems out here on the internet why is it that Debian is not the preferred choice outside academics? I think you know! Because it takes an academic in Computer science to install the system the way you guys have it set up.

Never mind just another nobody not from your computer circle who may not be living in the basement or attic of their parents home (or academia) who has nothing but time on their hands after 5 attempts.

For the rest of us simple minded who have better things to do (in our minds) with our time, how about a simple install download.

The present download disk 1 (i86) is worthless. Do you guys ever ask outsiders to test (non nerds) doubtful?

Stop patting yourselves on the back and make a simple instructive and file reference download for the general public and then go outside to get some fresh air.

Mean while I will be using Suse a simple system to install.

What a joke you guys are and your web site is poorly organized and patchy to the extreme.

By now one would expect much more then this and at least a download that boots.

Dr Craig