Re: Please review announcement of upcoming release of Debian 4.0r4 "etch-and-a-half"

(trimmed the cc: list a bit)
On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 04:24:20PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Attached you'll find the current draft for the announcement of
> "etch-and-a-half".  Please review it; current schedule for it to be send
> out is tomorrow.
We should probably mention in the etch+0.5 release notes that 2.6.24
breaks multipath (since we didn't include the devicemapper/multipath
update):
 http://teams.debian.net/lurker/message/20080430.121446.c24b0824.de.html
So people with multipath-tools installed should _not_ install the new
kernel.
Cheers,
 -- Guido