D-I Etch+1/2 CD images for non x86/x86-64 arch?

On Feb 7, 2008, at 8:24 PM, dann frazier wrote:

Let me try and reiterate some points of your proposal to make sure I
understand. The only install media for etchnhalf will be netinst
cds. These cds will be limited to i386, amd64, and other archs for
which a need is demonstrated.

It sounds good to me - an additional benefit is that it reduces the
number of images we need to test.

-- dann frazier

I realize it's very late in the game, but doesn't the security requirement to update openssh used in the installer make it necessary to provide 4.0r4 for all architectures?

Just a thought...

Rick