hda x sda after boot the installation.

Hello, I have installed debian lenny i386 beta2, the installation was correctly and reboot, but it stays on boot an a message Wait please... after decompres linux image, I was edit the grub entry with 'e' and remove quiet option, the output says Waiting for root filesystem and stays here.

I seen that my hd is an ide hard disk and my optic drive too, the installation set the grub for accesing hda partition but the boot kernel after installation set my drives to sda and scd0, like scsi emulation, so I set the grub entry to sda1 not hda1, the system now boot, after I set the /etc/fstab file for use sda names and scd0 for optic drive, then my system works very good.

then i changeg my linux-image by an K7 image, the issue persist.

My machine:
AMD Duron 1600 and an Athlon 2600XP too
HD maxtor IDE
Drive LG-DVD-RW
Board: PCCHIPS Hyper 2600 and too an Asrock motherboard with IDE channels.

Sorry for my english and thanks.
--
"Al principio, el Hombre creó a Dios; y lo creó a su imagen y semejanza.
Y el Hombre dio a Dios multitud de nombres, y el poder de que fuera el Señor de toda la tierra cuando al Hombre le conviniere."