Cant boot NSLU2 after successful installation

Hi there,

I've followed the instructions here:

http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html

Everything goes pretty well until it came time to reboot.

As with most people, I get a problem of the status light being amber and the ethernet being green.

I can't ssh or ping the correct IP for the NSLU2.

There is some disk activity when the system boots but it then goes silent.

I've tried all the suggestions of moving deamons to different run levels and turning on logging (but the log file says it hasn't started logging :( )

I've also removed the hwclock check and removed and replaced the battery inside the NSLU2.

I have tried to flash both sda-2.6.18 and sda-2.6.24-1.bin and although the flash is successful, the system doesn't boot....

Is there anything else I could try? I am so close!!! :(

Hoping someone can help.

Regards,

Mark.