Re: How to add the installation DVD's to the mirrors via preseed in etch?

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:21:15AM +0300, Shachar Or wrote:
> I'll make it more clear this time.
>
> Im installing etch from official DVD's using preseed. In preseed, I provide a
> list of packages for installation in the 'd-i pkgsel/include string
> <pacakge>' option. I want the installer to ask me for the DVD's to install
> these packages from. Is this possible?

Etch installer does not support using CD/DVD sets.

But Lenny install (currently in development) does and can install Etch
by using "suite=etch" when using netboot or businesscard images.
So you might want to invesigate this possibility.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism