Re: [RFC] Add support for shells in the graphical installer

On Wednesday 09 July 2008, Davide Viti wrote:
> I've worked on your patch and generated a test ttf-dejavu 2.25-2
> package whose files are available in [1]; there you will also find an
> updated version of your patch and a pdf chart showing all the available
> glyphs.

I would not have thought anything higher than 2100 (inclusive, so after
general punctuation) will ever be needed in the context of a D-I shell.

> As for the size, it got reduced alot:

Nice.

> It'd be nice if somebody could take a look at the patch: if
> everything's ok I'll proceed with creating the parckage and ping
> Christian for the upload.

I think that would be OK as, even if we decide not to include this feature
for Lenny. As it is a separate package, it will not affect D-I until we
actually start using it and as the source package already has other udebs
the impact there is negligible too.

Cheers,
FJP