Re: Selection of kernel for Lenny (was: 2.6.25-2 testing sync)

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2008-07-07 17:30]:
> In fact, having 2.6.25 in testing would possibly make it easier for
> the kernel team to do a final (?) 2.6.25 upload with latest stable
> updates.

FWIW, I fully agree.  In the past, we never waited for all arches in
d-i to move to a new kernel udebs before allowing the deb of that
version to move to testing.  In fact, not having 2.6.25 in testing now
that some arches have updated d-i to 2.6.25 _hurts_ our testing
efforts.  Some Orion devices work perfectly fine in d-i now that we've
moved to 2.6.25, but installations fail because no kernel is in
testing... which means people cannot test it.

So, please migrate the 2.6.25 debs to testing.
Martin Michlmayr