[RFC] Column alignment in partman v4

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 08:20:05PM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> I am fairly confident in those changes and I have tested them for a
> while already.

*ahem*  I spoke too quickly.

The handling of alignement in text and newt frontends for multibyte
strings was broken in the previous patches.

This is fixed in this new version and I have added
localechooser/languagelist as another test to catch similar issues.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism