Re: New kernel-wedge uploaded, time to upload linux-{kernel,modules}-di

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 05:29:44PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Nope. You blocked it already for 3 months. This have to stop.

I want a working proposal from the installer team how to avoid blocking
the kernel in unstable for more than one month. I made one which you did
not like so it is your turn now.

Bastian

--
... The prejudices people feel about each other disappear when they get
to know each other.