Re: Transition to parted 1.8

Adeodato Simó wrote:
* Otavio Salvador [Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:40:49 -0300]:
Hello Otavio, about this transition, these 3 packages:

fatresize (Philippe Coval <rzr@users.sf.net>)

still need a sourceful upload to build-depend on parted 1.8 instead of
1.7
Somebody (maintainers CCed) will have to take care of that before this
transition can migrate to testing. It'd be great if some interested
party could help to get this done eventually.
Hi,

fatresize depends on libparted18-dev now

sorry for the delay I couldnt upload it by myself,
 but now it's in incoming now thanks to daniel.baumann :
 http://incoming.debian.org/fatresize_1.0.2-3_i386.changes

If it helps on next release , I am ok to team-maintain it ...

Regards

--
# mailto:rzr[a]users.sf.net -- gpg:0x467094BC                        #
# http://rzr.online.fr/contribs.htm -- Libre Software Addict         #