Some smaller issues regarding d-i

Hi

Some of you might already have seen this on IRC...

One of my colleagues wanted to give some feed-back regarding d-i:

First he wants to confirm that d-i is really nice, though he experienced
some small issues:

- when using a volume larger than 2 TB grub fails

According to the documentation of grub this should be fixed in grub2.
Will this be supported in d-i for lenny?

- during creating of a large file system the progress indicator kept
saying it was on 33% for many minutes which made him wonder if d-i had
crashed

 - when installing a Dell machine which included a tape drive, the tape
drive was recognised as /dev/sda and the hard disk as /dev/sdb, when
asked where to store the boot loader, the master boot record of the
first disk is /dev/sda which fails

All this was done on a mission in Ethiopia/Africa when installing etch
on some machines, so it's not trivial to get more information, but if
really needed something can probably be arranged...

Cheers

Luk

PS: Please Cc me if needed (I'm not subscribed)