NSLU2 USBstick and 500GB HDD boot problem solved

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know.
I have succesfully installed Debian-arm on NSLU2 with 2GB USB Penstick on USB port 2. After that, I was able to boot up with 20GB USB hard drive on port 1 but when I connected 500GB drive I was not able to boot it up.
I was playing around with UUID and boot by disk label - no success.
This morning I just connected the USB stick on port 1 (according to Linksys it should not work) and the 500GB usb hdd to the USB port 2 (just swap my drives over). And guess what? :-))) It started working and I was able to boot up my NSLU2 with 2 USB storage devices connected to it :-))) I boot the root partition by UUID on the USB stick and map the 500GB hard drive as last record in /etc/fstab. Anyway, I hope it might be helpful and do no get me wrong If I have not discovered anything new :-)
Cheers
Alex