Re: Nvidia GeForce 8200 chipset not recognised

On Tuesday 24 June 2008, Geert Stappers wrote:
> >From http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html - Netiquette Guidelines
>
>     - A good rule of thumb:  Be conservative in what you send and
>       liberal in what you receive.  You should not send heated messages
>       (we call these "flames") even if you are provoked.  On the other
>       hand, you shouldn't be surprised if you get flamed and it's
>       prudent not to respond to flames.

Another rule of thumb: when you have been warned multiple times by core
members of a project that your behavior is not appreciated, stop
repeating that behavior or you are likely to get ignored, flamed or both.
And you have been warned before after similar messages.

If your behavior is costing people time, or hurts the project or users,
you are likely to get blacklisted, banned, thrown out or whatever.
Especially when there is no compensation in the form of any real,
positive contributions.

The problem with you is: you do not learn, you do not improve.

Your contribution to this bug report has been exactly zero.

Your prior mail to this list [1] was so clearly completely irrelevant to
the issue that it wasn't even funny. Do you really think that I run my
Debian system on FAT and use that to build and upload packages? Please...

Personally, I've had enough and will now consider how best to proceed.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/06/msg00624.html