mountmedia_0.17_i386.changes is NEW

(new) mountmedia_0.17.dsc optional debian-installer
(new) mountmedia_0.17.tar.gz optional debian-installer
(new) mountmedia_0.17_all.udeb optional debian-installer
Mounts media media
Changes: mountmedia (0.17) unstable; urgency=low
 .
  * The script has not used the right name for the debconf template
    since 2005! That's conclusive proof that we don't need the debconf
    template, at all, so remove it.
  * No longer asks a question, which Closes: #352474
  * Renamed the package, to reflect that it doesn't just do floppies.
  * "mountmedia driver" can be used to ensure that a driver floppy,
    containing udebs (or debs) is loaded.
  * When looking for drivers, also try to mount removable USB storage, not
    just floppies. Whole hard disks and also partitions will be scanned as
    well.
  * "mountmedia floppy" can be used to force the old behavior, of only
    trying to load floppies.
  * As a special case, if /hd-media is mounted and has what we want, bind
    mount /mnt to it.
  * Needs media-retriever.

Override entries for your package:

Announcing to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 352474

Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file.  It is ok otherwise, so please be patient.  New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.

You may have gotten the distribution wrong.  You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.