Re: [RFC] Update copyright file for localechooser

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

all this clearly shows how low is our interest in copyright..:-) (mine
at least).

> +The Debian installer localechooser was created by combining two
> +originally separate components languagechooser and countrychooser.
> +
> +The combined code is copyrighted by:
> +
> +Copyright © 2001-2005 Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@debian.org>
> +Copyright © 2002-2004 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>
> +Copyright © 2003-2007 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
> +Copyright © 2005-2008 Frans Pop <fjp@debian.org>
>
> I've left out Denis Barbier, Joey and Colin as their contributions have
> been relatively minor (translation support, cleanups, small fixes).

Denis contributed some significant parts of code in helper scripts,
IIRC (sort-templates is mostly his code).

Joey did the initial "sort by continent" part (he created the first
regionmap list and implemented translatable continents.

Colin....I don't remember. Well he could probably deserve to be
mentioned as well.

> Christian: do you agree with that? You probably have a better idea
> of involvement in early years.

As stated above, I think adding at least Denis and Joey would be more accurate

> We could add "The Debian Installer team" as a catch-all for other
> incidental contributors and translators, but I feel that in this case
> a number of people have invested sufficient energy in the package
> to be listed explicitly.

I personnally would be OK with a catch-all copyright