Amount of swap on nslu2

The default recipe will make sure the swap partition is at least 96 MB
big.  This is quite small on systems like the NSLU2 that only have 32
MB of RAM.  I've heard various reports from people that the NSLU2 runs
better with more swap.

I'm wondering how to best handle this.  It seems partman doesn't have
functionality to add more swap depending on the amount of physical
RAM.  So I was wondering whether I should simply add new partman
recipes for arm-ixp4xx that would have at least 256 MB of swap.

Any objections to this?  Any suggestions?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/