Re: Revert name change for North Sami in localechooser

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> I propose to also revert the change in localechooser. Having accents in
> English names is currently NOT a good idea.

I indeed didn't pay enough attention and was thinking that only the
*localized* name was changed (which is definitely the l10n team's
privilege). As, indeed, the change is in the English version, I agree
with Frans' comment.

If the English name has to be changed, then I suggest having the ISO
639 standard changed. Please note that, IIRC, ISO-639-3 is now out
(we, iso-codes maintainers, are very late implementing it because of
its size) and could maybe change the picture (I expect it to name
languages like se to "Sami, North" or so...).

As of now, our reference is ISO-639-2