Re: Uploads of daily D-I builds (was: on .ssh/authorized_keys files)

On Saturday 31 May 2008, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Well, for me the only procedure was "ping weasel on IRC"... :)

Sure, but he also asked you to make some changes to your SSH key.
Having those requirements communicated to others would save weasel having
to request and explain the same thing 12 times.

Some may also have to make changes in their build system setup. Knowing
how to do that could help too.