Re: partman-auto mount options

On Monday 19 May 2008, Armin ranjbar wrote:
> by http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/partman-auto.html i assume that you
> guys are responsible for partman recipes , guess that question does not
> directly related to debian , but can you shed some light on how can i set
> mount options in partman recipe's ?

The formal specification of partman recipes can be found here:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/installer/doc/devel/partman-auto-recipe.txt?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

That file does not specify how to set options, but after looking at the code
and some testing, it does seem to Just Work...

Try adding the following (using "nodev,ro" as example):
options/nodev{ nodev }
options/ro{ ro }

I have tested this with the Lenny installer, but I think it should also work
with the Etch installer. Please let us know if it does.

Cheers,
FJP