Unsubscribing from Debian-boot

Hello,

Since some people know that I am subscribed to this list, I am announcing publically my unsubscription from the list.

My reasons vary from lack of time, lost interest and personal life changes to huge number of maintainance mails in relation to *my* perceeved SNR of the list (in the light of the changes in my life and interests).

I have learned a lot in these years just from lurking on he list, and -boot was the first list I ever subscribed to. I will keep maintaining the Romanian translation of DI, but I expect I can keep doing that by following -i18n (since Christian is doing such a fine job).

I wish everybody happy hacking and keep that installer in sharp shape, always ready for release!

--
Regards,
EddyP