feedback: d-i as partition tool

Hello Debian-Installer People,

Earlier this week I did resize succesfully a NTFS partition.

Before I started was worried some what, but it turned out all fine.

This feedback posting describes the repartition action.
The idea is that other people don't need to be scared to reproduce it.

Begin situation:
Computer with Microsoft Windows XP on 12Gb partition being drive C:
and a 8Gb partition being drive E:
The C: disk for 98% occupied, drive E: nearly empty (infact not used)

Deleting E: and resizing C: would solve the nearly full disk.

debian-installer can resize partitions, including NTFS partitions

Version 4.0r3 was used for this action.

Computer was booted from CD
Dutch language was chosen  (honouring the request to test translations)
Other questions, like keyboard selection, where confirmed with 'enter'
as the default was fine
Network configuration by DHCP was cancelled, was no network connection
wouldn't be needed
In the first disk partition selection menu was 'manual' chosen.
The small partition selected and in one menu deeper, is was deleted/removed
Next screen menu showed something like

       Primary partition  12Gb  NTFS
       FREE DISK SPACE

Selected the NTFS partition
In the next menu choosed 'resize'
Value 'MAX' was entered.
Warning/Information dialog confirmed.
Screen went blue, disk noise heared, not information was displayed.
Main partition menu appeared
Choose finish partitioning
Warning/Information dialog confirmed.
New warning dialog appeared, with red colored background,
 the debian-installer reporting having no root file system
Choose the buttons that did bring me to the main menu.
Did choose abort installation,
 d-i warned about incompleted installation,
 did overruled that,
 because it a repartition action.
Removed the CD
Computer restarted, Microsoft Windows XP splash screen appears
XP did start check disk (chkds) automatic
 diskmaintaince was done in three steps, each their own progress indicator
 no user action required
Computer restarted automatic, Microsoft Windows XP splash appears
Computer booted compleetly into XP
Disk C: being 20G, 66% used.

Another computer user happy due debian-installer!

Cheers
Geert Stappers