Re: [RFC] Debian Installer Lenny Beta2 - Pending stuff and timeline

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 06:06:23PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>  . Cairo frontend issues
>
>    We've identified the problematic change inside of cairo code and
>    we're still waiting for the commiter to check it. If it takes too
>    long, we'll just revert all changes from directfb cairo module to
>    get it back to a know good state and keep going.

I think that it would be easier to define the CAIRO_DIRECTFB_NO_ACCEL
variable in rootskel-gtk than to revert changes in cairo: if we are
short on time, let's not put too much burden on other maintainers when
we can avoid it.

I am not advocating that we completely forget the issue, but this work
around seems good enough for beta 2 to me.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism