Re: [RFC] Debian Installer Lenny Beta2 - Pending stuff and timeline

Hi Otavio,
On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 06:06:23PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
[..snip..]
>  . parted update is likely to happen before Lenny is release however
>    we're still working at s390 fixing to get it done.
That's great news.  Does this include fixing #440675 which is needed for
multipath support in d-i (with this fixed it'd be easy for people to start
testing things)? Will this be based on parted 1.7 or parted 1.8?
Cheers,
 -- Guido