Re: syslinux vesamenu

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 06:05:32PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Monday 14 April 2008, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Last month syslinux got submenu support for vesamenu, so its now doable..
> >
> > Here's an example image with menu items for text and gtk:
> > http://kitenet.net/~joey/tmp/mini.iso
>
> That looks a _lot_ more usable.
>
> I think I'd still prefer:
> […]
> Rescue mode (graphical)

Please note that until we have a working console for the graphical
installer, I find it unappropriate to offer a pretty crippled down
"Rescue mode".

I still need some time and courage to tackle the remaning VTE issue in
order to fix that…  Hopefully that'll happen before Lenny, but no
promises here.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism