Re: Debian Installation did stop after download

Op 29-04-2008 om 16:24 schreef MM Bazrkar:
> Hi,
>
> I have a PC with following specificaion:
>
> CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40 GHz
>
> MainBoard: GA-p35-ds3l
>
> Graphic: AGP, NVIDIA GeForce 6500 (256 RAM)
>
> RAM: 2 GB, DDR2
>
> When I tried to install Debian GNU/Linux 4.0, after finishing retrive 638 of
> 638, the installation was stoped, Can anyone help me to fix my problem?

It will be hard to do help you remote. It is better to get local help.

Your help will most likely ask these questions:
Is it still possible to switch to other virtual consoles?
Have you retried with only the standard system, so without "desktop"?

Being able to answer those question will get you further.

Cheers
Geert Stappers