Re: r52901 - in trunk/manual: debian en/appendix

On Monday 28 April 2008, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> I suggest adding a reference to grub-md5-crypt for password-crypted.
> What about:
>   # or encrypted using an MD5 hash, see grub-md5-crypt(8).
>   #d-i grub-installer/password-crypted password [MD5 hash]

We already have an example for user passwords as well, so I've added a
reference to that too.

I've also updated that example command from
    $ echo "r00tme" | mkpasswd -s -H MD5
    $ echo "r00tme" | mkpasswd -s -m md5

The first form is still accepted but does not match the man page or
the --help info.