[Bug #473260] Consider it to DI ERRATA

Please, consider bug #473260 to DI ERRATA.

# lspci | grep -i vga
VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller (rev 03)

After xorg instalation (DI Beta1 Lenny) DI and X show a screen with very huge fonts and window (one word have 1/8 size of monitor).

Is necessary edit /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc inserting parameter -dpi 96 in ServerArgsLocal argument:

ServerArgsLocal=-dpi 96 -nolisten tcp

P.S. I'm not subscribe in this ML. So cc me in replys.

Regards,
Renato S. Yamane
Brazil