[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: cdebconf upload?

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 09:52:37AM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
> > Is cdebconf now ready for upload?
> >
> > I would like to activate a new language for D-I (Marathi, which just
> > reached 100% to all sublevels) but that needs an upload of
> > localechooser which in turn depends on the new cdebconf changes.
> I've just taken a look at current cdebconf svn code and it looks sane.
> I'd prefer to get an ack by Jeremy before we do it. Jeremy?

If other changes must come, they will be commited later.
Please upload! :)

IIRC, I might have some minor changes pending in my cdebconf-gtk-entropy
and partman-align branches, but the former is lacking works on the
templates and the later is too invasive for beta 2 and probably needs
more work as well.

Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`. 
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism
                                    `. `'` 

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: