Re: Re: Partman on the MTD flash

>  >Great.  You should also get in touch with Per Andersson [1] who was also
>
>  >interest to improve the support of Debian on NAS.

I am currently pursuing the d-i and recovery options for
Debian NAS and not the MTD for this summer. My plan
was to start working on MTD after summer.

Is there any possibility for two projects involving Debian
NAS? One concerning d-i and recovery and the other one
concerning MTD? The two projects could cooperate while
getting accustomed to the hardware and d-i and then pursue
project goals more independently.

Regards,
Per