Simplified Chinese translation for incomplete translation text (was Re: [D-I] Warnings for incomplete translations - some translations needed)

> From: Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>
> Subject: [D-I] Warnings for incomplete translations - some translations needed
> To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
> Cc: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
> Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:59:59 +0100
>
> Hi all,
>
> Now that the infrastructure for sublevels has been implemented, we can warn
> users if the language they have selected is not fully translated.
> The advantage of that is that we can be a bit more relaxed about having
> translations at (near) 100% for a release because the user will be warned
> in advance that he may encounter some strings in a different language and
> (s)he will have the option of either continuing, switching to a different
> language, or aborting the installation before e.g. his harddisk has been
> erased...
>
> The warnings are in 5 different levels of severity depending on the sublevel
> which is incomplete. One example of a warning is:
>   The translation of the installer is incomplete for the selected language.
>   This means that there is a significant chance that some dialogs will be
>   displayed in English instead.
>   Unless you have a good understanding of the alternative language, it is
>   recommended to either select a different language or abort the
>   installation.
>   Continue the installation in the selected language?
>
> As you can see, the warnings include the language that the installer will
> fall back to. For most languages this will always be English, but a few
> have other fallbacks that are tried first.
> For these languages we have added extra strings that list these fallback
> languages. These extra strings will not be included in the normal l10n
> processes, but will be maintained separately.
>

> Request for *ONLY* Chinese and Portuguese translators
> In order to do some final testing, I would appreciate translations of these
> extra strings *only for the following languages*:
> - Simplified Chinese
> - Traditional Chinese
> - Portuguese
> - Brazilian Portuguese
>
> Please send me (either privately or on the list) the translation the
> attached file that ends in your language code; i.e: you only need to
> translate the strings in one file.
> See the comments at the top of the file for instructions.
>

> Background info
> ---------------
> An overview of the new changes in localechooser can be found here:
> - http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/03/msg00290.html
> The current patch for the warnings for incomplete translations is here:
> - http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/03/msg00385.html
>
> Thanks in advance,
> FJP

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> has sent me the text, and I've
translated the 4 zh_CN related paragraphs.  Please see below:

# The commented text in the templates below should be translated into
# *Simplified Chinese* in the Description field (on a single line!).
# After that has been done, the templates can be uncommented (the
# example text should remain commented!).

Template: localechooser/translation/text/warn_incomplete/zh_CN
Type: text
 This means that there is a significant chance that some dialogs will be
 displayed in Traditional Chinese or, if that is also not available, in
 English.
 这说明很可能某些对话框将会以繁体中文来显示,或者,如果那也不可用,则
 会以英文显示。

Template: localechooser/translation/text/warn_normal-ok/zh_CN
Type: text
 If you do anything other than a purely default installation, there is a
 real chance that some dialogs will be displayed in Traditional Chinese or,
 if that is also not available, in English.
 如果您执行纯粹的默认安装以外的操作,有很大可能性某些对话框会以繁体中
 文显示,或者,如果那也不可用,则会以英文显示。

Template: localechooser/translation/text/warn_partial/zh_CN
Type: text
 If you continue the installation in the selected language, most dialogs
 should be displayed correctly but - especially if you use the more
 advanced options of the installer - some may be displayed in Traditional
 Chinese or, if that is also not available, in English.
 如果您继续使用所选语言安装,大部分对话框应该会正常显示,但是 - 特别是
 如果您使用安装程序中更高级的选项 - 部分内容可能会以繁体中文显示,或者,
 如果那也不可用,则会以英文显示。

Template: localechooser/translation/text/warn_mostly-ok/zh_CN
Type: text
 If you continue the installation in the selected language, dialogs
 should normally be displayed correctly but - especially if you use the
 more advanced options of the installer - there is a slight chance some
 may be displayed in Traditional Chinese or, if that is also not available,
 in English.
 如果您继续以所选语言安装,对话框应该会正确显示,但是 - 特别是如果您使
 用安装程序中更高级的选项 - 有很小的可能性部分内容会以繁体中文显示,或
 者,如果那也不可用,则会以英文显示。