Re: cdebconf-entropy plugin: usage, templates and strings

Quoting Jérémy Bobbio (lunar@debian.org):

> I'm not totally happy with this approach.  If anyone can think about
> anything (and I'm sure you can! ;)), please speak up. :)

I am happy with that approach.

The only minor difficulty I see is "The encryption key for ${DEVICE}
is now being created."

${DEVICE} is likely to contain various strings depending on the
frontend, if I understand well. That could cause difficulties for
translators if this is a noun (gender, declination, etc.)

Even if we go this way, it will be good to explain in a comment what
${DEVICE} is likely to contain.

$