Re: Translate Debian-installer to Friulian Language

Quoting Miroslav Kure (kurem@upcase.inf.upol.cz):
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 01:13:34PM +0100, massimo.furlani@libero.it wrote:
> > I'm Massimo Furlani.
>
> Hi,
>
> > I'm coordinator of Friulian Translate Language of GNOME.
> > I'm very interested to translate Debian-Installer (and Debian, of course) in my language.
> > What I must make?
>
> Please read the documentation on http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/
> specifically Chapter 3 http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch03.html

Miroslav is correct (thanks to you, chicky)....and the "i18n
coordinators" mentioned everywhere in that documentation happens to be
/me

So, as soon as you read the documentation, feel free to get in touch
with me, Massimo, so that we get through the New Language Process for
Friulian.