Re: Consistency in "doing foo..." strings

Christian Perrier wrote:
> So, well, the only language I'm sur eabout is French: no bloody space
> before ellipsis. (« Il n'y a pas d'espace avant les points de
> suspension, mais il y en a une après. »

in German, it's wrong as well as defined by Duden (the 'legally'
authoritative source for German typography). Yet a lot of people are
writing it constantly wrong :/ I don't use d-i in German (German
translation in computer related things often really suck), however what
sucks more are typographical incorrect translations where it's ovious
and undebated that it's wrong, and what even sucks more is me not having
any energy to deal with -i18n-de at all.