[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Hold the upload until Beta1 test images

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 12:28:52PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> I noticed that you tagged and uploaded m68k kernel udebs however, as
> you know, we're in mid of Beta1 releasing.

Sure. As you know m68k doesn't have a beta to test. 2.6.24 fixes an
atari/aranym bug present in 2.6.22. Moreover, I wasn't aware that 
multiple versions of kernel udebs would cause anybody any grief. We
usually upload them before we switch over d-i, don't we?

> It's a bad time for it so I asked for the package rejecting to
> ftp-masters. Another thing that they noticed is that your upload was
> wrongly done since it lacked the source and would be nice if you could
> be more careful in next upload.

Well I ran kernel-wedge build-all which is what I've done in the past.
It spit out two changes files [0], which I don't remember. So I signed 
them and uploaded. Apparently wrong again, not my week. :(

[0] linux-kernel-di-m68k-2.6_0.89_m68k.changes and

> I'll upload kernel-wedge when it's ok for 2.6.24 uploads to start.

Okay, hopefully I'll have time whenever that is, otherwise feel free 
to upload the m68k binaries. I'm already happy with the way the
packaging works for now (at least until I've tested it by using it). 

I'll go crawl back under my rock for now. :)



Stephen R. Marenka     If life's not fun, you're not doing it right!

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: