Re: Malayalam is missing from Lenny Installer

On Tuesday 19 February 2008, Anivar Aravind wrote:
> I tried February 11th snapshot of Lenny Installer today . Malayalam is
> missing from the language list.

Malayalam is _not_ missing [1]. You probably started the installer in
the "textual" mode (newt interface) instead of in the "graphical" mode (gtk
interface). Display of the Malayalam script requires the graphical
interface.

Boot the installer (from a CD image) using "installgui" and you'll see
Malayalam listed.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/Malayalam.png
No idea what it says (I'd guess keyboard selection), but this is after
selecting Malayalam.