[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Please add following hint to block linux-2.6 until Beta1 is out

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 04:49:51PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I hereby ask for a block on linux-2.6 source package until d-i Beta1
> gets out. If it migrates before we do the final images we can need to
> delay d-i release.

Block added, but I'd like to stress the urgency of getting beta1 out so
that 2.6.24 can migrate without any further delays.

<h01ger> I miss a computer physically... I can ping it, but don't know where 
	it is...

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: