Re: Call for Debian Installer testing, before D-I Beta1 release

Hi All

On Feb 4, 2008 3:34 PM, Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:

> We're starting the work for D-I Beta1 release and we would like ask to
> everyone to test the installer as much as possible, especially in not
> so common architectures where we receive less general testing.

Installation on the Linksys NSLU2 will be broken until nslu2-utils
0.10+r71-14 [1] transitions into testing. This version of nslu2-utils
is only required for DSFG installer images (i.e. no firmware) and for
installer images using kernel versions 2.6.24 and greater.

Gordon

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nslu2-utils.html

--
Gordon Farquharson