Re: Beta1 missing decisions and possible timeline

* Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> [2008-02-05 16:43]:
> d-i itself isn't receiving deeply changes latelly (except latest Frans
> partman improvements but that has been very well test by him, as
> usual) and other minor things. I guess we could do another in begin of
> April or so, dunno for sure.

I think it would be good to make the 2.6.24 based release soon after
the one based on 2.6.22; beginning of April sounds fine.

> > Another solution would be to backport Orion support from 2.6.25 to
> > 2.6.24.
> Do you know how difficult would be to do that?

Shouldn't be too hard but I haven't looked into it yet.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/