[win32-loader] Big problem with DHCP

When installing Debian (using Debian-Installer Loader) I have found the problem about DHCP. I have no cablemodem or ADSL, but I use USB modem (Huawei E200 HSDPA cell modem).

So, the installation would be cancelled.

In the installation the user could select install PPP instead of DHCP (with wvdial for USB Modem).

After installation, I would the option to the user DISABLE/ENABLE DHCP (graphically), if the user employs PPP .

This is very important for a lot of users.

Regards.