win32-loader

Hello! I tried your linux installer from goodbye-microsoft.com and I want to report a bug as I never found a solution. The pc I ran it from is pretty old, pentium 150mmx, running windows 98, some cut one. And during installation, after few steps it quits with fatal error:

Assertion failed!

Progeam: C:\debian.exe
file: /home/ron/devel/debian/mingw32/mingw32-3.4.5.2006..
Line: 247

Expression: 32_sharedptr->size == sizeof(W32_EH_SHARED)
For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the visual c++ documentation on asserts.
Press retry to debug the application - jit must be enabled.
Stop - Retry - Skip

Please help that pc got no usb, no cd load up, and floppy drive is lost, so it was the last chance to get linux on it :s