[tefera@mekuria.com: Re: [RFC] Stripping Latin range in fonts used by g-i installer?]

FYI,
Davide

----- Forwarded message from TG <tefera@mekuria.com> -----

From: TG <tefera@mekuria.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:07:41 +0800
To: Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Stripping Latin range in fonts used by g-i installer?

I have not had the chance to download the iso image but I have looked at the
screen shot and it looks very good.

On Jan 16, 2008 5:53 AM, Davide Viti < zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:

    Hi,

    On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:46:38PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
    > Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
    >
    > I just reported a bug against ttf-sil-abyssinica source package, with
    > an attached patch, to propose stripping out the Latin range in the
    > udeb.

    I've created a test image [1] after applying the above patch; quckly tried
    it with qemu
    a took a screenshot [2].
    Would be nice to have some feedback from original language speakers

    regards,
    Davide

    [1] http://www.alioth.debian.org/~zinosat-guest/mini.iso
    [2] http://www.alioth.debian.org/~zinosat-guest/am_gi.png