From: TG <tefera@mekuria.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:50:02 +0800
To: Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it>
Subject: Re: Debian Installer: Amharic screenshots

Hi

We have discussed about the size of the fonts.
 9 and 10 are almost identical and too small to read. 12 is suggested by most
as the most comfortable one and many prefered it if there are no size
restrictions.

Have a question though. Is it possible to change the font in the future when
better fonts are available? For example the font "Nyala" from Microsoft which
is released with vista is easy to read and comfortable at small sizes too. I am
sure some thing like that will be available for linux in the future.