Re: hwclock is not working correctly on compaq 6510b, compaq presario c700

2007/12/17, Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>:
> I seen that also on some hardware.
> Adding the option `--directisa` did help for me.

Thanks. It helped me too.
> > Fedora core 8 with 2.6.23 kernel was able to setup this correctly on 6510b.
>
> Yes, the "error" is a combination of kernel and hardware.

Would that mean a newer kernel will fix that? Or should we maintain a
list of know hardware to use --directisa option?

I was about to report it as a bug against util-linux. Is it a known
issue? Should I go ahead and report it?

Cheers
Praveen
--