Re: How to preconfigure debconf values?

On Monday 24 December 2007, Josef Wolf wrote:
> But dpkg-reconfigure still asks, even though I explicitly set them as
> "seen".

That is correct. dpkg-reconfigure ignores the seen flag as otherwise it
would be completely impossible to _ever_ reconfigure packages that were
installed with preseeding (at least, from the PoV of a regular user).

Reinstalling the package _without_ purging it could work.

P.S. Do we need to keep CCing you, or are you subscribed to the list?