Re: [RFC] Alternative solution - take 2

Package: console-common,console-data
Severity: normal

(please revert the "Don't display the keymap policy question when
console-data is installed from debian-installer" patch)

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> +# Avoid displaying console-data's keymap policy question
> +echo 'console-data console-data/keymap/policy "Don't touch keymap"
> +console-data console-data/keymap/policy seen true' | \
> + 	chroot /target debconf-set-selections
>
> With this patch Christian can still revert the changes in console-common and
> console-data.

Yep. There is indeed no change in c-d. The only change is in c-c, then
c-d just needs to be rebuilt with the new dh_consoledata.

As you stated earlier, there is no urgency for this....except the
probability that I forgot.

Hence opening a bug report against c-c to give /me more chances to not
forget.

> Any objections to this or preferences for other solutions remaining?

Not from my side, with this tiny c-d pseudo-maintainer hat that felt
on my head....