Re: r50470 - trunk/packages/kbd-chooser/debian

On Monday 17 December 2007, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> A debconf setting would be more interesting from my POV.

I did consider that but came to the conclusion that it would be debconf
abuse and also that it would not work.

We are talking about a debconf setting in the _installed_ system after all,
and one that should _only_ be valid while D-I is running.

Please look at the problem statement and CONSIDER the issues before making
random suggestions! Thanks.