404 Not FoundFailed to download

  When I use the ftp debian mirrors for creating Etch amd64 Debian
dvd's, in it a case I receive error: some files is missing on Primary
Debian mirror sites.
  if we shall look at the Packages file, that we shall see there which
files are not present on a server.

debmirror works with options:
$ debmirror debian --nosource --host=ftp.fi.debian.org --method=http
--progress --dist=etch --section=main,contrib,non-free --arch=amd64
--ignore-release-gpg

and I receive this error:
404 Not FoundFailed to download files (51 errors)!

  I wish to create official disks, but I can't make Official DVD's with
jigdo files, some deb files really are absent on a server.